What's new

FS: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2

You guys are a riot. I never stole anyone's money. I shipped to Hack, Billy, Bobby or whatever your name is. It is not my fault if he hasn't received it. I offered to send him another copy but seeing him post about me not being reliable is somewhat of a hoot. I have no intention of ripping anyone off. I have a life unlike you losers. And to the person who called me a ****, you wish you could smell it you ***!:lol:
 
You are a flat-out liar. You have my $90 and have never sent me my Lightroom 3. And you have never offered to send me another copy, Liar, Liar.

Here's a warning to others - don't deal with her!

Hack
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom