ryandunnewold
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Feb 4, 2008
- Messages
- 39
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone,
I'm selling my mint condition Archos 504 40gb media player (music, photo, video, text files, voice recorder, etc...). A very fun one to use, I'm looking to upgrade though, and thats why I'm selling it. It comes with all original accessories except for the headphones. It also comes with an AC adapter so that you can charge it through an AC port rather than through the computer. It's also still covered under the original one year warranty. PM me if you want pics. I'm selling it for $160 shipped and paypalled. PM if you have any interest
Thanks,
Ryan
I'm selling my mint condition Archos 504 40gb media player (music, photo, video, text files, voice recorder, etc...). A very fun one to use, I'm looking to upgrade though, and thats why I'm selling it. It comes with all original accessories except for the headphones. It also comes with an AC adapter so that you can charge it through an AC port rather than through the computer. It's also still covered under the original one year warranty. PM me if you want pics. I'm selling it for $160 shipped and paypalled. PM if you have any interest
Thanks,
Ryan