What's new

FS: B+W 67mm UV Haze Multi Coated (2C) Glass Filter #010

jdag

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 27, 2008
Messages
288
Reaction score
7
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SOLD

Like new condition...no blemishes. Includes filter, plastic carry case, and original box. Part #70236.

Price: $30 including shipping

Thanks, John
 
Last edited:
Bump w/part number and lower price
 
Bump w/part number and lower price.
 
This is a very high-quality filter, for those unfamiliar with it...$30 is a STEAL of a price...I do not know the OP jdag, but just wanted to state that the B+W 010 is a very nice clear protective filter,and is what I personally use when I need a clear protective filter, like at the seashore, and during the spring time when trees are literally oozing airborne sap that sticks like varnish!
 
Thanks Derrel...becuase of your comments, I should raise the price! ;-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom