FS: B+W UV Haze MRC Filters & Bags!

Vixen89

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yeah so I was having no luck in my other threads but I'm gonna close them and mass them here. SHIPPING TO USA ONLY. Payment by PayPal VERIFIED addresses or Chase QuickPay. FORUM PM IS THE BEST WAY TO REACH ME! Here we go:

B+W UV Haze MRC F-Pro 010 Filters***************************

They all went on my lenses from the day I got em, been sitting in the bag with them and I always shot with the UV filters on so no brainer there. My filters are very clean and no scratches that I can see with my tiny eyes. I made sure to find the cases they belonged too but 2 of my 77mm cases are missing so I put them in my CPL boxes instead. The 52mm doesn't have a box unfortunately but I do have 5 ft. of bubble wrap so I'm sure it'll be okay. LOL

3. B+W 62mm UV Haze MRC F-Pro #010 - $35 shipped

6. B+W 77mm UV Haze MRC F-Pro #010 - $65 shipped - Sold to DHLOGAN

7. B+W 77mm UV Haze MRC F-Pro #010 - $65 shipped

Bags**************************************

LowePro Compudaypack Slate - $45 shipped
**Like new condition, I'm just trying to sell this bag to fund another lens, I bought this item brand new from B&H. It was able to fit my 15.6" laptop with a case logic sleeve in the backpack snuggly, my gaming mousepad, my gaming wireless mouse, all the wires and anything else I could bring for my laptop. It also held my 60D with a lens attached, and another lens. I typically put a flash at the top compartment when I ran out of room. It's a decent day commuting bag in my opinion - college student and full time worker here. I can get pictures upon request but here is the link for the item used by Amazon:

Amazon.com: Used and New: Lowepro CompuDaypack Camera Bag (Slate)

Pictures to follow in next post.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
filters3.jpg

filters2.jpg

filters1.jpg

filters4.jpg

So much stuff..@_@

price drop for the above items!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back