robertandrewphoto
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 1, 2009
- Messages
- 222
- Reaction score
- 6
- Location
- South Jersey
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Bingo Underwater Case that I no longer need. I have used it twice and it works pretty well, I just don't need it anymore.
Bought it for 70, I'd like to sell it for 50 but it's negotiable. Prefer to do it in person but I can ship it and use Paypal.
I live in South Jersey, let me know if you're interested on here or by email... robertandrewphoto@gmail.com
Bought it for 70, I'd like to sell it for 50 but it's negotiable. Prefer to do it in person but I can ship it and use Paypal.
I live in South Jersey, let me know if you're interested on here or by email... robertandrewphoto@gmail.com