What's new

FS: Brand New Canon 5d Mark ii w/ 24-105mm lens!

ken2008liu

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Hey up for sale is a barley used Canon 5D Mark II I got as a gift. I do not use it too much these day so it is up for sale for a reasonable price!

This set comes with:

-- body cap
-- neck strap
-- manuals
-- 1 x CD
-- warranty card
-- USB & TV cables
-- battery LP-E6
-- brand new universal battery charger ( plugs to the wall, car or USB port to your computer)
--canon 24-105mm lens
-- original box


PRICE: $2850 SHIPPED

photos will be added soon!!!

PAYMENT: I accept Money order, PP echeck, cash, regular but I prefer payment through PayPal (+3%)

Please pm me if you have any questions!


canon.jpg



IMG_20110412_124827.jpg



IMG_20110412_124831.jpg



coo.jpg

[/FONT]
 
Last edited:
bump photos added!!!
 
i wish i had gift like that.
 
Maybe you could give me a gift :) private msg me for my address :)
 
hmm, i need to pull some strings here lol

you need to trade me for my 7D plus cash lol
 
hey I live in ny! camera is at a great price!
 
Do you have a phone number, so I can contact you to buy the camera? Where are you in NY?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom