Nubbs
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 26, 2011
- Messages
- 125
- Reaction score
- 5
- Location
- Arlington, VA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
For Sale is a Brand New Canon 70-200 F4 IS
I bought this lens 2 weeks ago and have only used it once. A few days ago I came across a great deal I couldn't pass up on a f2.8. So now the f4 has to go.
I have everything that came with the lens
Box
All the paper work
Hood
Bag
Lens caps
In addition I have a UV filter that I bought for this lens that I will include at no charge. This lens is in perfect brand new condition. The warranty card has not even been filled out yet. This is your chance to own a brand new lens for $200+ less than buying it from amazon or any other store.
Here is a link to the exact lens I purchased.
Amazon.com: Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras: Camera & Photo
Please let me know if you have any questions.
I bought this lens 2 weeks ago and have only used it once. A few days ago I came across a great deal I couldn't pass up on a f2.8. So now the f4 has to go.
I have everything that came with the lens
Box
All the paper work
Hood
Bag
Lens caps
In addition I have a UV filter that I bought for this lens that I will include at no charge. This lens is in perfect brand new condition. The warranty card has not even been filled out yet. This is your chance to own a brand new lens for $200+ less than buying it from amazon or any other store.
Here is a link to the exact lens I purchased.
Amazon.com: Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras: Camera & Photo
Please let me know if you have any questions.