What's new

FS: Brand new Canon 70-300 f/4-5.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff92

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 5, 2012
Messages
197
Reaction score
12
Location
Ohio
Brand new in box never opened with receipt. Received it today from amazon. I bought it discounted with my lens kit with the intent to sell it to cover some of my losses. I would like 400 obo, ill pay shipping. Thanks a lot! This is brand new and should be elligable for warranty as amazon is an authorized dealer I would assume. Local pickup available for cleveland area or surrounding.

Thanks a lot!
 
Last edited:
I should say that i did open the box lol. I checked to make sure everything was in there, and packed it right as it was. I hope somebody can take this off my hands, It is ready to ship
 
Can I get this sold? Make an offer
 
415 shipped anyone? Its literally brand new never even mounted
 
Pm me your best offer, let's get this sold
 
400 shipped. Ill eat the paypal fees
 
I know someone wants this :) make me an offer
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom