What's new

FS: BRAND NEW Canon EOS 5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)

squisito

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 17, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Brand new in the box, never been turned on, only opened to take some pictures, has the manufacturer warranty card included.

Store price: $3399
Ebay: $2800+

Asking price: $2500 shipped

Do your research but guaranteed you wont find a better price on this camera brand new.

Ok, i realize im new to the site and dont have any references yet. I was referred to this forum by someone from Watch you seek is Watch you get! - Watchuseek, another forum i use to sell luxury watches so my references are there. Ill be glad to provide as many references as I can for your peace of mind and also will be looking forward to building a good reputation on the forum.

Transaction will be done through paypal so there is also that layer of protection.










http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/iswerve25/media/canon%20eos%205d%20mark%203/0_zps1720c4be.jpg.html"]http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a532/iswerve25/canon%20eos%205d%20mark%203/0_zps1720c4be.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Its in your best interest to take pix of this, AGAIN, with your screen name on it...otherwise you wont find a buyer...personally i find it hard to believe.
 
If it looks to good to be true it is to good to be true....
 
where are you?
I suggest that you post one of these pictures on your 'watch' site and give us a link to that so it is clear that you really are that person.
 
Its in your best interest to take pix of this, AGAIN, with your screen name on it...otherwise you wont find a buyer...personally i find it hard to believe.


Thank you i will do that next time, ive found a local buyer who is probably going to buy it.
 
where are you?
I suggest that you post one of these pictures on your 'watch' site and give us a link to that so it is clear that you really are that person.

Hi, im located in Miami FL

here are a thread form the other forum, scroll down to the bottom and you will find a couple of pictures of the camera:

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/fs...no-stainless-steel-car2a10-ba0799-940600.html

There is a feedback section on the forum also, my screen name is the same as here, I have a few reviews there you can check out, I have many other references i can provide also.

The camera is not for sale anymore, I just confirmed with another buyer.
 
Last edited:
If it looks to good to be true it is to good to be true....


I understand your concern, the reason I priced it at $2500 is because that is the same number I would net if I sold it on Ebay for the average $2750-$2900 after fees and shipping.

I will do my best build a reputation here tho I realize it will take some time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom