V vivala1210 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 27, 2008 Messages 43 Reaction score 0 Location SGV, California Dec 31, 2009 #1 I have a bunch of brand new microfiber cloths left. These are 13.75 x13.75 lime green. I am selling them $3 shipped and paypal'd.
I have a bunch of brand new microfiber cloths left. These are 13.75 x13.75 lime green. I am selling them $3 shipped and paypal'd.
C crazyjimmy TPF Noob! Joined Dec 18, 2009 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 1, 2010 #2 i will take 3 of them
I iamthesuccessful TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Location SF Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 1, 2010 #3 I will take 1.
V vivala1210 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 27, 2008 Messages 43 Reaction score 0 Location SGV, California Jan 2, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 pm'd all those above
I iamthesuccessful TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Location SF Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 7, 2010 #5 This is a legitimate seller everybody. His microfiber cloths are worth $3. I got mine the mail the other day and I like it. Considering how cheap it is, there's no harm in trying it out.
This is a legitimate seller everybody. His microfiber cloths are worth $3. I got mine the mail the other day and I like it. Considering how cheap it is, there's no harm in trying it out.