What's new

FS - Canon 18-55IS - $110

HoosierJoe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Location
Indiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got this lens less than 2 weeks ago as a partial trade for another lens. I was from a member of another forum. That person said that the lens was part of a kit with their Xsi and is 2-3 months old and not used much. I took about 25 pictures with it and it works quite well but I simply do not need it. It looks like new condition with caps included but no box or paperwork.

Asking $110 for paypal and ship to you. Consus. Any other payment we can discuss. I can send you a really bad picture of the lens if you want it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom