What's new

FS: Canon 1D Mark II N

entrefoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 7, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
Mishawaka, IN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am selling a very good condition 1D Mark II N. The camera comes with box and all original supplied accessories plus an extra battery. I am the second owner. I used the camera lightly as a back up for weddings. I would estimate shutter actuations to be around 70,000.


Condition: 9


Asking $650 net OBO. PayPal or chase quick pay. Email for pictures and questions (macoffman@gmail.com).


Reason for selling: upgrade to 5D Mark III.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom