What's new

FS: Canon 35mm f/1.4L USM

mpedersen

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 25, 2012
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
SOLD
 

Attachments

  • $photo 1.webp
    $photo 1.webp
    518.3 KB · Views: 240
  • $photo 2.webp
    $photo 2.webp
    372.7 KB · Views: 208
  • $photo 3.webp
    $photo 3.webp
    302.9 KB · Views: 223
  • $photo 4.webp
    $photo 4.webp
    635.3 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
ttt

I ship within a day of cleared payment
 
ttt

just got my sigma, send me an offer! :D
 
Need to move this, pm me
 
mpedersen said:
Great condition! Very little use, and little to no visible marks. If there is any wear at all, it would be the lens hood, which tend to not hold up well to cosmetic marks. There are no scratches on the lens and no fungus. I baby my equipment. This lens is SHARP and it has that characteristic creamy bokeh.

Includes lens hood, box, bag, paperwork and warranty card (not filled out).

PayPal only. No international shipping. I've sold here before, but I can supply more info if necessary. (eBay, former top-rated powerseller, no longer due to sales volume. can provide other ID or w/e)

Asking: $1075 to US50. Shipped USPS Priority with Signature Confirmation.

Oh, you are selling it for the sigma 35? I thought about that prospect until I saw the bokeh on the sigma (which was disappointing considering how much I love their 85mm). I love the 35L though. Good luck with your sale and do post a review on the siggy 35 if you get a chance.
 
Just thought I would give you a bump. I have this lens now through Canon Pro Services and it is SHARP!
 
mpedersen said:
Great condition! Very little use, and little to no visible marks. If there is any wear at all, it would be the lens hood, which tend to not hold up well to cosmetic marks. There are no scratches on the lens and no fungus. I baby my equipment. This lens is SHARP and it has that characteristic creamy bokeh.

Includes lens hood, box, bag, paperwork and warranty card (not filled out).

PayPal only. No international shipping. I've sold here before, but I can supply more info if necessary. (eBay, former top-rated powerseller, no longer due to sales volume. can provide other ID or w/e)

Asking: $1075 to US50. Shipped USPS Priority with Signature Confirmation.

Oh, you are selling it for the sigma 35? I thought about that prospect until I saw the bokeh on the sigma (which was disappointing considering how much I love their 85mm). I love the 35L though. Good luck with your sale and do post a review on the siggy 35 if you get a chance.
Honestly, I don't think there's much difference in bokeh. I think it's more on a case-by-case basis, as different backgrounds will yield different results. I've seen ones where I've felt the Sigma created a better image. I'll try to do that though, I'm on a snowboard trip right now but when I get back I'l have more chance to play around with it! thanks.
Just thought I would give you a bump. I have this lens now through Canon Pro Services and it is SHARP!
Appreciate it. It's a great lens, but the Sigma is just more to my liking (and I could use the cash difference).
Also, giving this a price drop.
 
Someone buy this lens. Seriously. It rawks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom