What's new

(FS) Canon 35mm f/2.0 lens

thebeatles

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2007
Messages
800
Reaction score
1
Location
pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am parting with my EF mount 35mm prime. I know I am going to regret it, but it must go. It is in near perfect condition and will come in original box with literature. I will post photos of the lens on here soon, but until then, check out my flickr (link in sig) for photos taken with this lens. I bought the lens new from B&H in Jan./Feb. and would like $250 shipped for everything. I will throw in a UV filter as well. PM or E-mail me. :thumbup:

Thanks,
Ryan
 
Here's the product. Sale pending with altitude, and if he does not buy, I will put this item on ebay and post a link here.
4606032844_0f5d08ee5d.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom