What's new

FS: Canon 5D Mark ii with 24-105mm kit lens and 50mm 1.8

AF_TT

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Enterprise, AL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taking it down.
 

Attachments

  • $uploadfromtaptalk1368135865039.webp
    $uploadfromtaptalk1368135865039.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 189
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1368135881600.webp
    $uploadfromtaptalk1368135881600.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 172
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1368135929597.webp
    $uploadfromtaptalk1368135929597.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 189
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1368135944480.webp
    $uploadfromtaptalk1368135944480.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 208
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1368135960286.webp
    $uploadfromtaptalk1368135960286.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 208
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1368135974543.webp
    $uploadfromtaptalk1368135974543.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 171
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1368135987930.webp
    $uploadfromtaptalk1368135987930.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
I will listen to reasonable offers!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
 
Taken down

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
 
Last edited:
1:4

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
 
Taking it down. Good luck folks.
 
take another look at eBay fees before listing it. I just sold my T3i for $680 and got a bill for $63. That is pretty close to 10%. Then you add the Paypal fee and I lost $8 in my shipping estimate grrrrrr!!

Good luck!
 
take another look at eBay fees before listing it. I just sold my T3i for $680 and got a bill for $63. That is pretty close to 10%. Then you add the Paypal fee and I lost $8 in my shipping estimate grrrrrr!!

Good luck!

I hear you, try to avoid eBay all I can but only one offer here and that didn't pan out. I will just keep it for now I think.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
 
I hear you, try to avoid eBay all I can but only one offer here and that didn't pan out. I will just keep it for now I think.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Try different forums :) this ones pretty slow for selling--- but it's the best for critique and images!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom