I ilockert TPF Noob! Joined Sep 4, 2007 Messages 207 Reaction score 0 Location Gulfport,Mississippi Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 25, 2013 #1 Comes with lens UV filter both end caps and box. Lens is great no issues on my 5d or 5dII just selling off something to buy some prime lens that I can use more than zooms. Attachments $IMG_9880.webp 57.3 KB · Views: 182 $IMG_9882.webp 60.6 KB · Views: 185 $IMG_9884.webp 58.3 KB · Views: 165
Comes with lens UV filter both end caps and box. Lens is great no issues on my 5d or 5dII just selling off something to buy some prime lens that I can use more than zooms.
K KirkS TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2012 Messages 70 Reaction score 3 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 30, 2013 #2 Price?
I ilockert TPF Noob! Joined Sep 4, 2007 Messages 207 Reaction score 0 Location Gulfport,Mississippi Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 2, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 $500 shipped
I ilockert TPF Noob! Joined Sep 4, 2007 Messages 207 Reaction score 0 Location Gulfport,Mississippi Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 7, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Sold!!