What's new

FS: Canon 7D body, & Canon EF S 17-55

gnod

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
nyc
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know I don't have any feedbacks here, but I have to start some where.
I have feedback on Ebay, although these days they dont seem to mean as much.
emoticon-tongue.gif
I also have feedback on other forums, in my other hobbies as well which I can provide upon request. Any questions, please feel free to PM me - I will do my best to answer promptly.

Like new condition 7D BODY, I barely took many shots with it. I used it to shoot some video project I had in school, but that was about it.
Going FF
Had GGS screen protector since I had it
Comes with box and all the good stuff
Asking $1150 shipped and paypalled.
Rating is 9-9+

Additionally, up for sale is the ultra sharp and fast Canon EF S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM lens in pristine condition. Comes with box, warranty card, manual.
I bought this used back in March/April 2012, and used this lens maybe twice indoors to test it out. Reason for this is that my uncle freely lent me the exact same lens and I purchased mine thinking I would return his to him - that was few months ago. Rate it as 9-9+
Asking $900 shipped & pp'eView attachment 13929$2.webp$3.webp.
US only

 
bump bump, anyone out there? offers are welcomed! :D
 
PRICE REDUCED bump!

body only: $1050 + paypal. I cover shipping
lens only: $850 + paypal. I cover shipping

thanks
 
PRICE REDUCED bump!

body only: $1050 + paypal. I cover shipping
lens only: $850 + paypal. I cover shipping

thanks

bumpp
 
LENS sold!

body still available.
 
22000 is a lot more than "barely any shots" in my opinion. Just saying ;)
 
22000 is a lot more than "barely any shots" in my opinion. Just saying ;)

what is the purpose of this opinion on my for-sale post? please, i don't treat others with opinions that are in the form of "just saying stuff", while frankly, to me your opinion implies that my statement is untrue. Let's keep this clean and move on if you are not interested in buying. thanks

as for interested buyers, i honestly believe that this is a work horse camera and 22k is not much.
if you have a different thought, i welcome you to share it with me to discuss opportunities for a potential business.

thanks
 
22000 is a lot more than "barely any shots" in my opinion. Just saying ;)

what is the purpose of this opinion on my for-sale post? please, i don't treat others with opinions that are in the form of "just saying stuff", while frankly, to me your opinion implies that my statement is untrue. Let's keep this clean and move on if you are not interested in buying. thanks

as for interested buyers, i honestly believe that this is a work horse camera and 22k is not much.
if you have a different thought, i welcome you to share it with me to discuss opportunities for a potential business.

thanks

bump bump! body is still available. :D
 
22000 is a lot more than "barely any shots" in my opinion. Just saying ;)

what is the purpose of this opinion on my for-sale post? please, i don't treat others with opinions that are in the form of "just saying stuff", while frankly, to me your opinion implies that my statement is untrue. Let's keep this clean and move on if you are not interested in buying. thanks

as for interested buyers, i honestly believe that this is a work horse camera and 22k is not much.
if you have a different thought, i welcome you to share it with me to discuss opportunities for a potential business.

thanks

bump bump! body is still available. :D


hello!
 
still available! feel free to make offers! instead of asking me what my lowest is, offer a fair price and i'll likely consider it. thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom