What's new

FS: Canon 85/F1.8 (85mm F/1.8). Perfect condition, amazing lens. (Austin TX)

visualoddity

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just as it says. It's an amazing lens, which you already know if you are looking for one. I absolutely wouldn't be selling, but I need cash ASAP.

PERFECT condition!

Looking for a local (quick) sale. I'm in Round Rock (N. Austin).

I'm asking $350 w/ Hoya UV filter. I'll take $300 if it's today.
I won't be on here to check this later, so please call or text if interested, I can meet in Round Rock whenever...

Cell: 512-two nine nine-4748 :thumbup:
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom