Antithesis No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 24, 2007 Messages 1,340 Reaction score 16 Location Caribbean Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 17, 2008 #1 Mods, delete this.
Antithesis No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 24, 2007 Messages 1,340 Reaction score 16 Location Caribbean Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 17, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 I should probably mention that these are $1100 new, so you can get a brand new one from me for $250 less.
I should probably mention that these are $1100 new, so you can get a brand new one from me for $250 less.
Antithesis No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 24, 2007 Messages 1,340 Reaction score 16 Location Caribbean Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 18, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I have one local offer for $800, does anyone want to meet that + paypal fees? That's one killer deal for a brand new lens...
I have one local offer for $800, does anyone want to meet that + paypal fees? That's one killer deal for a brand new lens...
seabug TPF Noob! Joined May 19, 2008 Messages 28 Reaction score 0 Location Winnipeg Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 19, 2008 #4 Hi I am interested in your lens, I am located in Winnipeg where are you located, I also have pay pal, is the lens still available?
Hi I am interested in your lens, I am located in Winnipeg where are you located, I also have pay pal, is the lens still available?
Antithesis No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 24, 2007 Messages 1,340 Reaction score 16 Location Caribbean Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 19, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 It's gone, sorry.