A agwhite TPF Noob! Joined Jun 6, 2007 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Oct 1, 2008 #1 barely used! asking $1000
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 1, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 It only costs $600 brand new. B&H
jwsciontc TPF Noob! Joined Sep 23, 2008 Messages 531 Reaction score 0 Location Trumbull, CT Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 1, 2008 #3 ahahahah fail
matt-l TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2007 Messages 2,707 Reaction score 1 Location Newfoundland..Due East Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 1, 2008 #4 as your sig asks, heres a tip when selling something ask under the price of the object new.
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Oct 1, 2008 #5 my local camera store sells these for 400$ used with a warranty
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 1, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #6 It's possible they are selling the IS version of this lens, which retails for $1,100.00