What's new

FS: Canon EF-S 55-250mm LN

JackRabbit

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
236
Reaction score
1
Location
Southern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lens Model: Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS

Lens Body Condition: 10/10

Lens Glass Condition: 10/10

Sale Includes: Lens, Lens cap, whatever the other lens cap is called haha

Price: $200 + shipping

Payments Accepted:

Possible Trades:

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): USPS Insured (92591)

Shipping Available To: US

Item location: 92591

Best Contact Method: PM or eMail

Feedback: Check the feedback thread

Reason for selling: Upgraded to 1D II so I have no use for it. This lens really wasn't even used by me when I did have a camera that worked with it. It sat in my house. The glass is in pristine condition and I think I may be able to find the box that the lens came in. I have had it for less than six months.

Photos:
KM9J3493.jpg

KM9J3492.jpg

KM9J3491.jpg

KM9J3489.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom