What's new

FS: Canon EOS 5D Mark II - LN (~1100 clicks) - $1450

psaltis

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
61
Reaction score
8
Location
OHIO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Price: $1,450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Pre-owned equipment, but appears as new


The camera is in like new condition. Comes with all original equipment. According to the box, the camera was apparently bought with the kit 24-105L kit lens. The lens is not included, but everything else is including warranty card and registration material. ~1100 clicks.

The pictures (from the original seller) can be seen here:
Sold: Canon 5D Mk2 - FM Forums

The shutter count:
http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/28234969_sC4j57#!i=2388065263&k=fgfrq3w

I purchased this camera 2/2013. I am selling because I decided what I really want is the Mark III for the extra $$$.

I'm asking $1450 shipped with PP gift. If regular PP please add the 3%.

Let me know you have any questions.
 
Last edited:
What is wrong with the camera, that it has only 1100 images taken? ;)
 
Nothing whatsoever is wrong. I just bought it on a whim on Fred Miranda forums. I love the camera (this is my first full frame dSLR and I've been blown away by the image quality), but decided after buying that I would rather have the Mark III.

In fact, if you'd like to see some sample images I took with it see here:
20130228_1502 - 0001 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

In fact: These are the _only_ images I have taken with the camera since receiving it this past weekend:
5D Mark II First Images
 
relax ... I was only joking since I think it is a shame if a camera was hardly used (1100 actuations) ;)
 
relax ... I was only joking since I think it is a shame if a camera was hardly used (1100 actuations) ;)

No offense taken. ;-)

But, yeah, I know, but I just came across some extra $$$ and can now afford the jump to the Mark III--so the story goes...
 
.. got 2 Mark II over here, and both have taken their severe beatings ;) ... but still I do not need a third one ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom