What's new

FS: Canon EOS 5D Mark II with EF 24-105mm f/4 Lens + Accessories

TJunkers

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 14, 2006
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I unfortunately have to sell my Canon 5D Mark II. This camera is one of the greatest camera I have ever used, but sadly I never have time to shoot.

As for the actuation's, The shutter count is 612.

I am asking $2100.00 and will ship it to you for FREE!

I will also include a 32 GB Sandisk Extreme CompactFlash Card and backpack that can hold this camera, two to four lenses and accessories!

I can only ship in the US! Thanks!

$tOzvITK.webp$z2Bz5rI.webp$5jkOhCd.webp
 
Last edited:
Price lowered to $2100!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom