Bevel Heaven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bevelheaven.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Greetings

My wife's little point and shoot camera, the S400 ELPH has decided to sometimes not switch from the SHOOOTING MODE to the VIEWING MODE.
You turn it on, it will always go to the shooting mode. It sometimes will not go to the view mode.

Besides that, nothing is wrong with this camera, it looks great, it shoots great. My wife insisted on something new so now I have an extra camera which I won;t ever use. If you need a little pocket camera cheap, as a spare, or as a backup, or as a backpacking camera....

Comes with camera, charger, case, 2 batteries, 512mb card + a couple other 256 cards, maybe a couple smaller ones too. All original box and packaging, instruction booklet, chords, CD etc etc....... Everything.

s400-1.jpg

s400-2.jpg

s400-3.jpg

Please make me a reasonable offer, pay me via paypal and I will ship it to you no problem. If you get it and you don't like it within the first couple days, send it back and I will refund you. I'd like to get $125

Send me a PM or call 925.586.6420 we are east of San Francisco in Pleasant Hill.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back