What's new

FS: Canon Powershot SX110-IS

ywrr19

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 24, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Yreka, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Up for sale is a Canon PowerShot SX110-IS Camera. It is an advanced point and shoot camera with numerous different settings. I have had this camera for over 2 years and have taken 1000's of images with it. I have never had a single problem with it, I have just upgraded to a DSLR camera and no longer have a need for it. Very minimal wear, comes with case and a 2GB memory card! If you are interested, or would like to make an offer.. please email me at traindude109@hotmail.com

I will send photos of it if you wish.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom