I am selling a Canon Speedlite 580EX flash for $365 plus shipping.
Will include the Stofen Omni-Bounce for an additional $15.00.
I purchased the flash new in August 2006 and only used it a few times.
I used it at an army graduation, a high school graduation, and the We are Marshall movie premiere. Also, I used it for a few minor occations such as a few of my familily's birthday parties.
Private message me if you are intetested. Price is negotiable. Will sell to the person who gives me the best offer.
I don't have actual pictures yet but will within the next few days. I will post these on webshots.
Will include the Stofen Omni-Bounce for an additional $15.00.
I purchased the flash new in August 2006 and only used it a few times.
I used it at an army graduation, a high school graduation, and the We are Marshall movie premiere. Also, I used it for a few minor occations such as a few of my familily's birthday parties.
Private message me if you are intetested. Price is negotiable. Will sell to the person who gives me the best offer.
I don't have actual pictures yet but will within the next few days. I will post these on webshots.