rehab
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Feb 28, 2011
- Messages
- 115
- Reaction score
- 11
- Location
- Cincinnati
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Canon t1i in great condition with the 17-85mm USM II lense. I purchased this thinking I would use it instead of my rebel XS but after getting a 7D i only need 2. So i decided to sell the t1i.
I am selling the Camera, Lens, Battery Charger, USB cord, and other misc items for $525 OBO.
You however can buy JUST THE LENS for $200obo. Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.
Here is the same lens on amazon http://www.amazon.com/Canon-17-85mm...O7M4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1302720037&sr=8-3
PM or if its allowed my email is dpkoehler@gmail.com. LMK if you want pics but this thing is in great condition and operates at 100%!
My name is daniel.
I am selling the Camera, Lens, Battery Charger, USB cord, and other misc items for $525 OBO.
You however can buy JUST THE LENS for $200obo. Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.
Here is the same lens on amazon http://www.amazon.com/Canon-17-85mm...O7M4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1302720037&sr=8-3
PM or if its allowed my email is dpkoehler@gmail.com. LMK if you want pics but this thing is in great condition and operates at 100%!
My name is daniel.
Last edited: