What's new

FS Canon XT

rlcphotos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 23, 2007
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
Location
Western Pa.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Canon Rebel XT silver,,sold as kit just the way I bought it,,battery charger, all cables,,18.55 stock lens. It has the original box all original paper work and manual..also has the battery grip with 2 batterys,,,No viewable marks well taken care of,,,buyer pays seller will pay shipping.

$375.00
 
Canon Rebel XT silver,,sold as kit just the way I bought it,,battery charger, all cables,,18.55 stock lens. It has the original box all original paper work and manual..also has the battery grip with 2 batterys,,,No viewable marks well taken care of,,,buyer pays seller will pay shipping.

$375.00

reason for selling,,I just upgraded to the Canon 30D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom