rpk
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 13, 2008
- Messages
- 36
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Tampa
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone,
I've decided to sell my 70-200 f/4L IS so that I can upgrade to the 70-200 f/2.8. The lens is in perfect condition with no scratces or dings (like new). Has been kept in my camera bag since I got it almost a year ago and have used it about 10 times. I love this lens but am finding out that I need the 2.8 more often than not.
Comes with everything that was originally in the box, the box and a Hoya 67mm filter. Asking $850.00 shipped anywhere in the US.
Please PM with any questions or if your interested.
I've decided to sell my 70-200 f/4L IS so that I can upgrade to the 70-200 f/2.8. The lens is in perfect condition with no scratces or dings (like new). Has been kept in my camera bag since I got it almost a year ago and have used it about 10 times. I love this lens but am finding out that I need the 2.8 more often than not.
Comes with everything that was originally in the box, the box and a Hoya 67mm filter. Asking $850.00 shipped anywhere in the US.
Please PM with any questions or if your interested.
Last edited: