What's new

FS: D60 body + extra battery + all original accessories

Michiyo-Fir

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2009
Messages
190
Reaction score
5
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a D60 body for sale with the original box. Also included is an extra battery made my Nikon, not a third party battery.

All the original accessories that comes with the box is present.

Condition 9/10 -> "OK" button lettering is rubbing off. Also small dent on screen (very very small, about 2 mm) 6750ish actuations.

$250 firm. Shipping to US is $20.
 
I will get you guys pictures after the weekend as I'm not at home and don't have the D60 with me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom