What's new

FS: D60 body + extra battery with box

Michiyo-Fir

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2009
Messages
190
Reaction score
5
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a D60 for sale. 6730ish actuations. I will check again when I get home today. Definitely less than 6800.



1 original Nikon battery that came with the camera
1 extra Nikon (not third party) battery
Body cap
strap
cables
charger
original box

The camera has a few tiny scratches on the LCD but it's barely noticeable.

The right side 2-3 white dots are the scratches
10012007005.jpg


Price: $300 shipped to the US negotiable

If you are in Canada, it's $290 shipped



I will update with more pics when I get home.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom