Michiyo-Fir
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2009
- Messages
- 190
- Reaction score
- 5
- Location
- Canada
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone,
I'm selling my D90 body because I will be upgrading to the D7000 and I need the money.
Camera in mint condition, only wear and tear is on the LCD protective cover. It was bought from Best Buy last year in April, I'm the only owner.
It has a 4 year best buy extended warranty.
It's about 6000 actuations but I will check when I get home today. I'll also update pictures when I get home.
It has everything in the original box.
Price $625 buyer pays paypal fees.
Pics
I'm selling my D90 body because I will be upgrading to the D7000 and I need the money.
Camera in mint condition, only wear and tear is on the LCD protective cover. It was bought from Best Buy last year in April, I'm the only owner.
It has a 4 year best buy extended warranty.
It's about 6000 actuations but I will check when I get home today. I'll also update pictures when I get home.
It has everything in the original box.
Price $625 buyer pays paypal fees.
Pics
Last edited: