The Doctor
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- May 12, 2011
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Annapolis Royal, NS
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hey All!
I've got a fairly sizable amount of various things and I need to clear some of it out as I'll surly not use most of it. This is a chance to get a good deal on this stuff as I'm clearing out stuff I no longer need.
What I'm offering today is some HC-110 Developer, Dektol, TMax Developer, Photo-flo and stop bath. There are all older but are all sealed and in fine shape.
Photos are of what you'll be getting, however I've only taken photos of one of each item. I took these with a pretty bad camera so sorry :/
I have 21 473ml bottles of HC-110 Developer. Prices are:
I have two packs of powdered Dektol that I'll sell for 3.50 each or 6$ for both.
I have 3 757ml bottles of TMax developer for 6.50$ each or 15$ for all three.
I have 17 118ml bottles of Photo-Flo. Prices are:
I have 3 473ml bottles of Stop Bath that I'll sell for 4$ per bottle or 10$ for all three.
Or you can have everything I've got for 180$. Buy everything and I'll even include a few rolls of film...
Shipping is from Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia and I take paypal or if you in Canada I can also take money orders (although I don't like them). I will try to get a shipping estimate for you asap just send me a ZIP or Postal code.
Thanks for reading and I hope we can work something out.
I've got a fairly sizable amount of various things and I need to clear some of it out as I'll surly not use most of it. This is a chance to get a good deal on this stuff as I'm clearing out stuff I no longer need.
What I'm offering today is some HC-110 Developer, Dektol, TMax Developer, Photo-flo and stop bath. There are all older but are all sealed and in fine shape.
Photos are of what you'll be getting, however I've only taken photos of one of each item. I took these with a pretty bad camera so sorry :/
I have 21 473ml bottles of HC-110 Developer. Prices are:
- Per Bottle - 10$
- Per Bottle for more then 10 bottles - 7.50$
- Per Bottle for all 21 bottles 5$ (105$ total)
I have two packs of powdered Dektol that I'll sell for 3.50 each or 6$ for both.
I have 3 757ml bottles of TMax developer for 6.50$ each or 15$ for all three.
I have 17 118ml bottles of Photo-Flo. Prices are:
- 4.50 per bottle
- 3.50 for each bottle if you get 10 or more
- 3.00 per bottle if you buy all of it. (51$ total)
I have 3 473ml bottles of Stop Bath that I'll sell for 4$ per bottle or 10$ for all three.
Or you can have everything I've got for 180$. Buy everything and I'll even include a few rolls of film...
Shipping is from Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia and I take paypal or if you in Canada I can also take money orders (although I don't like them). I will try to get a shipping estimate for you asap just send me a ZIP or Postal code.
Thanks for reading and I hope we can work something out.
Last edited: