What's new

FS: F100 w/ 50mm f1.8 and strap.

Anderson

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 16, 2007
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Baton Rouge, LA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Like the title says, I am selling a F100 35mm camera in excellent condition bought off of KEH.com for my film class. It will come with a 50mm f1.8 lense that is in equally excellent condition. No scratches, dents, or dings. All shutter speeds work. I am selling it because I will no longer have access to the dark room after this class is left and shoot only on digital for everything that wasn't a class assignment. All caps included along with a yellow nikon strap.

Pics:

1.jpg


2.jpg


3.jpg


4.jpg



$400 + shipping obo. I accept paypal.
 
Second in line on the lens if you decide to part it out.
 
Great combo. I used this same camera and lens for a while with great results.
 
I am willing to part this out. please send offers. need this gone tiday. paypal only
 
The 50mm is sold. I have the body left. Its in like new condition as you can see in the pics not a single scratch on it. I am looking for $300.00 shipped, continental US.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom