FS [For_Nikon!] Tamron 75-300 F/4-5.6 --+-- 2x Teleconverter

Sachphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have my Tamron Telephoto for sale. I am selling to upgrade to possibly 2.8 glass. It is in very good condition. I am including a 2x TC with this Lens.
The Package comes with the following..

70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di LD Macro Autofocus Lens for Nikon AF

Lens
Front + Rear lens caps
Lens Hood
Original box and Packaging.
2x Teleconverter
Front & Rear Lens Caps.
Case

I am only asking 150 OBO for this.
Would be a great lens for someone wanting a telephoto without a huge price tag.

The following two shots were taken handheld using the Tamron at 300mm with the 2x TC. Equivalent of 600mm f/11.2
All in all not to shabby.

Elk1.jpg

Elk2.jpg

Wow that is very tempting. Can you please PM me a price shipped to 76017? Thanks!

seriously interested whats the cheapest you can do shipped to 44720 pm please i really want this lens

and is it the 75-300 or the 70-300?? cuz i have a d40 so id need the built in autofocus motor

Last edited:
HEY! Is that 100 shipped? or +shipping? 100 shipped would be preeetttyyyyy tempting :D lol if not how much shipped to 94535

HEY! Is that 100 shipped? or +shipping? 100 shipped would be preeetttyyyyy tempting :D lol if not how much shipped to 94535

Pm sent

it would be 110 shipped. You stationed at travis?

Sach, will the TC work with my 70-200 Nikon without any issues? If so and if you are willing to part with it without the 70-300 I have an interest.

Sach, will the TC work with my 70-200 Nikon without any issues? If so and if you are willing to part with it without the 70-300 I have an interest.

Yes. I actualy used it on the 80-200. Not to bad... 400 f5.6 is not bad.
PM me if interested.
I have an offer on the table as of now.
As soon as he gets back to me I will let you know if it is available still.

HEY thanks for responding so fast. Yea I'm stationed at travis, u retired?? Anyway, unfortunately I won't be able to pick it up due to an unexpected expense that popped up yesterday. I've been needing a decent lens for a while now, but just can't pick it up atm. I wish I could though believe me haah GL with the sale, sounds like you have plenty of interest though!

Most reactions

Back