FS/FT Canon 28-135mm USM IS

Tulsa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Canon 28-135mm. 1:3.5-5.6 USM IS

Its pretty much new, I have taken maybe 10 shots with it, came with my new 50D I got a few months ago.

Asking $250obo, new they are $400, I will put on ebay if it does not sell here.

I would be interested in a 50mm 1.4, or even something in the range of 18-55mm with Macro. If you have a cheap 18-55mm that comes in the kits, I would consider it plus cash, or plus any sort of lighting equiptment. what ya got?

Last edited:
anyone? price is obo.

Price Drop $200 this weekend.

Its pretty much new, I have taken maybe 10 shots with it, came with my new 50D I got a few months ago.

Asking $200, new they are $400, I will put on ebay if it does not sell here.

I would be interested in a 50mm 1.4, or even something in the range of 18-55mm with Macro. If you have a cheap 18-55mm that comes in the kits, I would consider it plus cash, or plus any sort of lighting equiptment. what ya got?

Does that mean the lens is free?? :lol:

Seriously, that's a bargain, folks! It's a great lens, I love mine.

Asking $200, new they are $400, I will put on ebay if it does not sell here.

Does that mean the lens is free?? :lol:

Seriously, that's a bargain, folks! It's a great lens, I love mine.

Sure, its free after you give me $200:mrgreen:

still have it. Please PM if interested

There is no need to fill my add with pointless posts to boost your count. I think they want you to be active in the forum.:er:

Hello! Is this lens still available?? I am very interested in it! I am new here but I have a lot of feedback on ebay, user name shorevw and alot of feedback on Diaper Swappers under user name GirlyMama81. I am have mega issues with this forum, I set up and account a week ago and have not been able to log back into it so I set up another one because I saw your lens for sale. I have been looking for the best price on this lens and yours is one I can afford!! So I am going to give you my email address because I don't know if I will be able to log back in here. They told me to download a different browser and see if that solves the problem. I really don't feel like doing that! SO my email addy is:
[email protected]

Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you!

If it is sold already please let me know!

Hello! Is this lens still available?? I am very interested in it! I am new here but I have a lot of feedback on ebay, user name shorevw and alot of feedback on Diaper Swappers under user name GirlyMama81. I am have mega issues with this forum, I set up and account a week ago and have not been able to log back into it so I set up another one because I saw your lens for sale. I have been looking for the best price on this lens and yours is one I can afford!! So I am going to give you my email address because I don't know if I will be able to log back in here. They told me to download a different browser and see if that solves the problem. I really don't feel like doing that! SO my email addy is:
[email protected]

Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you!

If it is sold already please let me know!

Careful!!! ;)

yep, still have it.

OK... $200 if sold by tomorrow.

Most reactions

Back