What's new

FS/FT: canon dc coupler for 1D, 1DS, 1D2, 1DS2

entrefoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 7, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
Mishawaka, IN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am selling the dc coupler that came with my 1ds mark II. I bought the camera used and I am selling off the parts I don't need. I don't care about having complete kits because I am never getting rid of the camera. I will never use the dc coupler and it appears to have never been used. It works perfectly.

I am asking for $60 shipped and paypalled.

Reduced to $50 shipped and paypalled.

I will also trade for good condition np-e3 battery.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom