FS/FT Canon EOS 5D plus extras! Like New!

Old_Knight

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Canon EOS 5D 12.8 MP Digital SLR Camera
Canon EF 24-70MM F/2.8 L
Canon EF 70-200mm F/ 2.8L (IS USM Telephoto Zoom lense)
Extra battery, one 8 gig memory, one 2 gig memory.

All software, and boxes come along with it.

I have the speedlite 580EX II FLASH as well; make me a offer, its still new in box.

I'm looking for Nikon D200 or anything higher end. I've tried a buddys D200 and I liked it.

I've got my taxes back so I have cash ready to add. Please post if you have a trade or PM me.

Please make me a offer, I don't want to spook you or anything. So I will just take offers, you can't go wrong so you might as well offer.

old_knight, new member. Take a picture of all this gear (or at least one lens and the speedlight as well as the boxes) together with a sign IN THE SHOT that reads "Old_Knight February 2008" it'd be easier to believe you. A post count of 2 is just too low. Not to make this hard for you to list, but I think saving one of my forum members quite a significant amount of money is worth it.

This has "scam" written all over it. He PM'ed me a couple of pics of a 40D and when I told him that the 40D and 5D are two different cameras, I get this "Oh yes, I didn't update. The 5D is sold, I am shipping the package out Monday.

This 40D is my wifes, I'm now selling this to get her either something better or near the same + cash".

I call BS on this guy.

This has "scam" written all over it. He PM'ed me a couple of pics of a 40D and when I told him that the 40D and 5D are two different cameras, I get this "Oh yes, I didn't update. The 5D is sold, I am shipping the package out Monday.

This 40D is my wifes, I'm now selling this to get her either something better or near the same + cash".

I call BS on this guy.

Where are you from , im very interested in this. Could I have more information , where ar you located and whats your name

thanks, get back to me very interested bro !!

PLease get bck to me id like to see some picture of it. If possible, take a picture of the 40D box and lens with the 40D and sent it to me in PM. :thumbup:

Hi would you like to sell your flash separate from everything else?

why would he be selling a 5D to upgrade to a d200?? thats very dumb i think.. also look at his gear, he has like 2 L series lenses..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back