What's new

FS/FT - Manfrotto 322RC2 Joystick Ball Head

brianhuangbh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 13, 2011
Messages
191
Reaction score
5
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys. I have a Manfrotto joystick ball head. I love using it but I am looking for a smaller ball head to use with travelling. It's in pretty much mint condition and comes with 2 Manfrotto QR plates. I'll sell it for $69 plus shipping or if you want to trade, let me know what you have. I am willing to put cash on top if your head is higher end.

Here is the item on Amazon: Amazon.com: Manfrotto 322RC2 Joystick Head Short: Camera & Photo

I am away from home right now so I will post pictures when I get back.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom