x272221713x
TPF Noob!
For Trade: I'm trying to look for a Canon Rebel 300d/Digital Rebel body and $500 for my Nikon D80 w/ Lens.
For Sale: Here's the break down.
Nikon D80 Body - $650<br>
Nikkor 18-70mm -$150<br>
Buying Both - $770
Camera still Works Great. There are 16,000 Actuations. I cant find the manual, but you can always find the manual on the Nikon site. Also selling my Nikon 18-70mm Lens.The lens works perfectly but the filter ring is a little broken,meaning that the thread is a little broken and a small crack in the filter ring but with care it will survive, I've put a new filter on it to protect it. The things that are included are
-Original Box
-D80 body
-Neck Strap
-Nikon battery
-1 Gig of memory
-Body Dust Cap
-Charger
-set of Video cables
If you want to find out more info about this go to <a href="http://nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/Product/Digital-SLR/25412/D80.html" rel="nofollow">http://nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/Product/Digital-SLR/25412/D80.html</a>
IF you are interested or have any questions please leave a post or give me an email or pm.
For Sale: Here's the break down.
Nikon D80 Body - $650<br>
Nikkor 18-70mm -$150<br>
Buying Both - $770
Camera still Works Great. There are 16,000 Actuations. I cant find the manual, but you can always find the manual on the Nikon site. Also selling my Nikon 18-70mm Lens.The lens works perfectly but the filter ring is a little broken,meaning that the thread is a little broken and a small crack in the filter ring but with care it will survive, I've put a new filter on it to protect it. The things that are included are
-Original Box
-D80 body
-Neck Strap
-Nikon battery
-1 Gig of memory
-Body Dust Cap
-Charger
-set of Video cables
If you want to find out more info about this go to <a href="http://nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/Product/Digital-SLR/25412/D80.html" rel="nofollow">http://nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/Product/Digital-SLR/25412/D80.html</a>
IF you are interested or have any questions please leave a post or give me an email or pm.