FS/FT: Nikon mount lenses ( Tamron, Sigma , Nikon, Kenko )- stupidly low prices

kepone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just bought a Canon 5D mk2, and made the switch from Nikon. My remaining Nikon lenses are for sale, i'm making these prices super low so they sell fast! I need to get some lenses for my 5D. I will consider trades for Canon EF mount lenses, and a good Canon flash. I really want to get a 17-40L or 70-200L quickly!

Tamron 90mm F2.8 Macro autofocus -SOLD

Sigma 10-20mm wide angle- SOLD

Tamron 17-50 F2.8 SOLD!

Nikon 50mm F1.8= SOLD

Kenko 2x teleconverter SOLD

Reply to this ad, or email me at ziadaunallah at gmail dot com

Last edited:
Just out of curisoity - what version of the 17-50 is the Tamron? I can't quite make out all the markings in the photos.

What do you have left unsold?

50mm F1.8 has been shipped, Tamron 90mm F2.8 has been shipped, Sigma 10-20mm has been shipped

Nice doing business with you guys!

Tamron 17-20 F2.8 is still available

at 280 i am shocked that no one bought it. I have one and its a performer. I can carry that lens everywhere without being afraid of screwing a 1200$ lens and still get really good quality images.

I really want it... Is it much better glass than say, the 18-105 nikon lens??

I never owned the 18-105 lens, I have owned the Nikon 18-55 kit lens, the Sigma 24-135 lens and a few others, this Tamron 17-50 F2.8 is insanely better..see the pics I posted above, you can't do anything like that on the kit lens. I never regretted owning this lens! I am also surprised it has not sold at this price, im not going any lower. This is by far the cheapest you'll find one. This lens and my Sigma 10-20mm almost never came off my camera, i totally stopped using my 50mm F1.8 when i got this lens

I have the Tamron 17-50 and the 28-75, Both are a Great Lens, Wish I needed one!

I really want it... Is it much better glass than say, the 18-105 nikon lens??

From what I read the nikon 18-105 slow focus and it is a 3.5 variable lens the Tamron 17-50 is 2.8 all the way if needed, Tamron is sharp, I think much better that the nikon 18-105

Thanks! I've been back and forth on it because I wasn't sure if the couple stops was worth it, or if it was sharper than my kit (which isn't amazing, but does the job)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back