K kepone TPF Noob! Joined Sep 2, 2008 Messages 14 Reaction score 1 Location Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 13, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #16 still no takers on the Kenko or tamron 17-50 F2.8.
R Robchaos TPF Noob! Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 105 Reaction score 14 Location Westminster, MD Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 13, 2012 #17 I'll take the tc for $90. Pm sent.
K kepone TPF Noob! Joined Sep 2, 2008 Messages 14 Reaction score 1 Location Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 13, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 Kenko TC is sold!
K kepone TPF Noob! Joined Sep 2, 2008 Messages 14 Reaction score 1 Location Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 13, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #19 Tamron 17-50 is sold! All items sold! I'm going to try and ship the Tamron and kenko today!
Y yellow_cake TPF Noob! Joined Feb 29, 2012 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 26, 2012 #20 Just posting as a feedback for the 50mm lens I bought. :thumbup: Awesome seller to deal with, got the lens very quickly and just as described!!!
Just posting as a feedback for the 50mm lens I bought. :thumbup: Awesome seller to deal with, got the lens very quickly and just as described!!!