agreenmartian
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2010
- Messages
- 15
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Brunswick, MD
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Nikon N2020 Body w/ Case- $40 OBO
Nikon MC-12A Cable- $10 OBO
Nikon AF 50mm f1.8 Lens- $70 OBO (SOLD)
All items work and are in very good or better condition.
Camera & Cable - $50+free shipping OBO
Individual items ship USPS flat rate @ actual rate
I would also be interested in trading for:
Nikon AF-S 35mm f1.8G lens
Nikon SB-600 (or any other flash that will work with i-TTL)
Paypal only please.
I haven't sold any camera gear before but I have feedback on ebay under username munkyofdth and talkbass forums under a.green.martian for other things.
Here's a few pics of the items, I have a couple more on my flickr, and have even more upon request.

All Gear for Sale by agreenmartian, on Flickr
I can be contacted via PM or email in profile.
Nikon MC-12A Cable- $10 OBO
Nikon AF 50mm f1.8 Lens- $70 OBO (SOLD)
All items work and are in very good or better condition.
Camera & Cable - $50+free shipping OBO
Individual items ship USPS flat rate @ actual rate
I would also be interested in trading for:
Nikon AF-S 35mm f1.8G lens
Nikon SB-600 (or any other flash that will work with i-TTL)
Paypal only please.
I haven't sold any camera gear before but I have feedback on ebay under username munkyofdth and talkbass forums under a.green.martian for other things.
Here's a few pics of the items, I have a couple more on my flickr, and have even more upon request.

All Gear for Sale by agreenmartian, on Flickr
I can be contacted via PM or email in profile.
Last edited: