What's new

FS: FUJI X100 w/a lot of Accessories

bigboi3

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 1, 2009
Messages
599
Reaction score
6
Location
Pittsburg, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've decided to sell my X100. It has the sticky aperture blade issue, and I do not have original proof of purchase(needed for warranty repair), so I'm letting it go for $650 (shipping included) to anywhere in the lower 48. I bought this used from a seller on Fred Miranda. I'm including a lot of accessories with the sale.


I'm including all original accessories except for the original battery charger. I have a 3rd party battery charger that works fine.


Here's a list of the other accessories I will be including:


-Red soft shutter release
-X100 leather case and strap
-three 49mm UV filters (1 Hoya, 1 Rocketfish, 1 Nicna)
-screw on lens hood plus two 49mm thread adapters
-three 3rd party batteries
-wired shutter release cable
-Fujifilm EF-20 speedlight/flash




fujix100 (1 of 19).jpg by yvesgajardo, on Flickr



fujix100 (3 of 19).jpg by yvesgajardo, on Flickr



fujix100 (6 of 19).jpg by yvesgajardo, on Flickr



fujix100 (7 of 19).jpg by yvesgajardo, on Flickr



fujix100 (8 of 19).jpg by yvesgajardo, on Flickr



fujix100 (10 of 19).jpg by yvesgajardo, on Flickr



fujix100 (11 of 19).jpg by yvesgajardo, on Flickr



fujix100 (13 of 19).jpg by yvesgajardo, on Flickr



fujix100 (17 of 19).jpg by yvesgajardo, on Flickr



fujix100 (19 of 19).jpg by yvesgajardo, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom