FS: Fujifilm Fuji IS Pro Infrared Ir for only 1200 USD Shuttercount 14000

brylkovsky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. I'm from Ukraine (not Nigeria) have profiles in social network since 2008 year, can talk to you via skype and can do other things to prove i'm not scammer
2. Payment via Polish payment system PayU with frozen money function (i won't receive my money until you leave me positive feedback so please do it asap if you receive item). Paypal doesn't allow to Ukrainians to receive money (only to send) That's why i chose PayU
3. For sale is perfect working order and in as new visual state limited edition Fujifilm IS Pro. Camera is based on Nikon D200, fits all nikon lenses has screwdriver and all lenses work as thay are mounted on Nikon D200. Camera got lightsensitive matrix from Fujifilm S5 Pro with it's high and wide dynamic range and absolutely perfect postprocessing of RAW's in converters. The shuttercount is 14000 (14k) actuations and it's nothing for d200's shutter that this camera has. Some interesting info about this camera HERE
4. Matrix initially doesn't have hotmirror filter on it so it's higly sensitive to IR spectrum of light. There is no need to wait 30 seconds to get IR photo, Just grab IR filter (reduces visible light but IR light passes it), set the shutter at pretty fast speed (on my 50 1.4 and Iso 100 i could set even 1/500 shutterspeed to get normally exposed picture)
5. Complection - body, 3 original accs, original nikon charger that perfectly fits fuji's accs, and of course midrange price IR filter 77mm, bagnet cap.

My price is 1200 United state dollars i can accept any way of payment that is safe and secured. Here is camera placed on my national auction AUKRO Fuji IS Pro

At the end fotos of camera and made by camera (with and without filter, lens is Nikkor 50 1.4) Infrared spectrum fotos @ EX.UA
$IMG_9258_resize.jpg$IMG_9259_resize.jpg$IMG_9260_resize.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back