What's new

FS: Gently used LumoPro LP160 Quad Sync flash

Rosshole

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 23, 2009
Messages
534
Reaction score
14
Location
WI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In great condition with origonal packaging (I am not sure but it may be missing a sync cord that origonally came with it)

EDIT: $115 shipped, paypal only. PM or post in thread if you are interested!
LumoPro: product

LumoPro LP160 FS 9 2011 resize.JPG

LumoPro LP160 FS 9 2011 resize 1.JPG

LumoPro LP160 FS 9 2011 resize 2.JPG
 
Last edited:
Bump for reduced price... $115 shipped.
 
I'd buy it if I had room for another flash.... that's a great price.
 
Thanks... also, I found the sync cord that came with it (it is a short one though...)
 
sale pending...

EDIT: Sold.

Thanks for shopping!
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom