- Joined
- Mar 8, 2011
- Messages
- 25,394
- Reaction score
- 9,148
- Location
- Iowa
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Embed GPS data into your image's EXIF files..... Never forget where you took 'that' shot!
I took this shot so you have an idea of the size.
There is a crack along the battery chamber latch, but that does not affect operation.
Unit works just fine. Reason for selling? I use a smart-phone based app now. I'll ship with a fresh, new battery (shown above, dated 2018). Battery chamber is clean and has not had any leaking batteries.
Manufacturer's Web Site Link is HERE.
Complete with unit, fresh battery, lanyard, quick-start & user manuals, original CD w/ activation key, box and a bit of dust from Iowa.
$30, shipped CONUS. Price includes PayPal fees if you want to pay that way. I have the same username here as I do on ebay, so you can check me there.
Cash, PayPal, or trade straight across for a like-condition D800.
I took this shot so you have an idea of the size.
There is a crack along the battery chamber latch, but that does not affect operation.
Unit works just fine. Reason for selling? I use a smart-phone based app now. I'll ship with a fresh, new battery (shown above, dated 2018). Battery chamber is clean and has not had any leaking batteries.
Manufacturer's Web Site Link is HERE.
Complete with unit, fresh battery, lanyard, quick-start & user manuals, original CD w/ activation key, box and a bit of dust from Iowa.
$30, shipped CONUS. Price includes PayPal fees if you want to pay that way. I have the same username here as I do on ebay, so you can check me there.
Cash, PayPal, or trade straight across for a like-condition D800.
Last edited by a moderator: