What's new

FS: Ilford Multigrade RC photo paper 25ct

y0aimee

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I purchased the wrong paper for my photography class and I can't return it back to the store. This was included in a package, but I needed the film so I'm selling the paper only. I haven't opened the pack at all and it has been stored in my room away from warm temps. I'm willing to ship, but idk what the condition the papers will be kept in during transport.

I'm located in San Diego, CA.
Asking $25 shipped or $20 picked up.

dsc0572j.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom