FS : Lensbaby SOLD

katsrevenge

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
******SOLD^^^^^^^^^^

Up for offer is a Lensbaby Composer in a Sony Minolta Alpha
mount. It's used but you can't tell. I got this as part of a lot purchase, I don't need this mount. Selling it cheap to get it into someone else's hands. I can throw in a double glass optic with a few drop in disks too. 90 bucks plus shipping. Will consider trades and reasonable offers. I do have a fleabay account for feedback and I take paypal. Item will be shipped via tracking so if we can keep it in the USA that's probably best.
20180105_144512.jpg

Original box included. :)

Attachments

• 20180105_144711.jpg
    20180105_144711.jpg
    695.4 KB · Views: 118
  • 20180105_144758.jpg
    20180105_144758.jpg
    739.5 KB · Views: 103
  • 20180105_145010.jpg
    20180105_145010.jpg
    856.8 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
&&&&&&& SOLD (((((((((

Also for sale one single glass optic. Will sell by itself or with the composer and double optic. It comes with everything seen here. It's in very good used shape. 45 dollars or best offer. Will combine with composer for a discount, 110 (plus shipping) takes all.
27653654_10101343155882225_1999252747_o.jpg

Last edited:
I will give you a free BUMP! because I have always wanted some LensBaby gear!!!
But I don't have the money, and it's the wrong mount for me. :)

These are 100% non-electronic mounts. ;) I don't know what you have, but a cheap adapter would be fine. (I know, no help for the money-thing, LOL) Thanks for bump!

Agree. I found a Nikon mount super cheap and got a Fuji X adapter and it was still a bargain.

These are 100% non-electronic mounts. ;) I don't know what you have, but a cheap adapter would be fine. (I know, no help for the money-thing, LOL) Thanks for bump!

AFAIK adapters for Minolta/Sony A mount are only available for mirrorless cameras. Any other SLR mounts require additional optics to maintain infinity focus. (A mounts registration is 44.5mm which doesn't leave enough to adapt to EF which is the shortest registration of common SLR mounts)

The composer is the lensbaby model I'd prefer (I have a muse in PK mount, but don't like the 'control' mechanism). Unfortunately the price (& international postage) rule it out for me I've already brought 22 lenses this year so need to recoup a bit :)

AFAIK adapters for Minolta/Sony A mount are only available for mirrorless cameras. Any other SLR mounts require additional optics to maintain infinity focus. (A mounts registration is 44.5mm which doesn't leave enough to adapt to EF which is the shortest registration of common SLR mounts)

The composer is the lensbaby model I'd prefer (I have a muse in PK mount, but don't like the 'control' mechanism). Unfortunately the price (& international postage) rule it out for me I've already brought 22 lenses this year so need to recoup a bit :)

I'd looked a little, I knew they had em cheap for m4/3, I briefly considered getting one. Google tells me there are adaptors for other mounts, I didn't look to see if they had optics in them. 22 lenses... :Hail.sml: Damn... :trink39:

I'd looked a little, I knew they had em cheap for m4/3, I briefly considered getting one. Google tells me there are adaptors for other mounts, I didn't look to see if they had optics in them. 22 lenses... :Hail.sml: Damn... :trink39:

Sorry for the slow response, I haven't been on much lately.
I am going to a Fine Art photography convention in fall in California, and it is going to take every penny I have. :(

BUMP!!! :)

Most reactions

Back