FS: Lighting Equipment (2 SB-600's + Umbrella Kit)

PhotoXopher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lightartisan.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
SB-600's have been sold, here's what is left:

Umbrella kit with 2 umbrellas, 2 light stands and two mounting brackets with case, $140.

Buyer to pay actual shipping and PayPal fees (I will accept other methods of payment).

Last edited:
Wow this is a sweet deal. So both SB-600s plus the umbrella kit? I'm very intrested! =]

SB-600's have been sold, the rest is available for $140 plus shipping.

I can't change the title that shows up so I just went and updated the post itself.

Oooh ok I got it. Bummer, LOL. So how much shipped to 91709? Thanks!

Impact is the brand, I could do $130 shipped (I think).

cool thanks. I'm just getting into product/studio photography so I've been looking for a small lighting setup for my SB-600s. I found a IMPACT brand lighting kit with the same contents as what your selling for around $95+ on B&H. Could you tell me is there a model or quality difference between yours and theirs? Like all college students, im on a budget. Thats why I ask. Thanks! =]

Similar, my umbrellas are larger (40")" plus it includes the hot shoe adapters (extra), case and shipping.

I looked again and mine are the Smith Victor brand, sorry about that.

250348.jpg

ahh gotcha! cool. Have to pay some bills, and if I have left over I will buy these. Are your umbrellas reflectors only? or can they be used as diffusers too?

Comes with two 'covers'... one is black on one side and silver on the other to use as a reflector, the other is white to shoot through.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back